Hello everybody this post today I will give you the SHARP LC-24LE155M Software Free Download link in this post. This LED TV’s firmware and Motherboard have been thoroughly tested at my service Centre, so there is no doubt about the firmware’s installation and time on your LED TV.
Friends, I’m going to show you how to download all LED LCD TV firmware as quickly as possible today. Today I will provide you the most popular Led TV motherboard firmware fully tested installing link for free with one click. You can easily install this motherboard firmware by following the connection below. This is the right forum for you if you want to get and update the firmware for this motherboard.
Request any queries to us:
This blog will provide free access to all LED LCD TV applications, firmware, and flash files. To get firmware for any LED LCD TVs, simply type the model number into the search box in the top right corner.
If you did not find the software for your specific TV model in the search box, please leave a comment in the below comment box for software for other LED LCD TV models.
I will upload your LED LCD TV models firmware as soon as possible after receiving your order. As a result, please continue to visit this website.
This tv following issue:
- No display on screen: This problem in this model is correct after updating the firmware.
- -Power Indicator continuously Glowing: Maximum sets come on this issue for firmware, so first update the firmware otherwise you check in the detail of PCB voltage.
How to use this firmware on your tv:
How to Install Firmware:
- Download The Firmware file and Extract it.
- Copy/Cut the “Alpaca MM Asia Pack03 v1.14.img” to your Pen drive from the folder.
- Connect the pen drive to the television (Make sure the power plug is unplugged).
- Keep the Power Button down before the Booting Screen appears on the screen.
- Remove the power plug after the installation is complete, then remove the pen drive and restart.
SHARP LC-24LE155M Software Free Download:
Install the Firmware –Click Here
Disclaimer: During the time of the firmware update, any product damage or data loss electrowide doesn’t responsible for that.