Basic information of this combo board :
Model no: CVMV29L-F
Screen type: LED
Resolution: Max 1920×1080
Power consumption: 10watt
Power source: 90-240 volt~ 50 Hz/60 Hz
USB Port: Available on this board.
Panel support:3.3volt,5 volts, and 12 volts can support this board.
The following issue of this motherboard:
- blank screen: Blank screen issue can be resolved by updating firmware.
- power indicator(RED) continuously glowing: After firmware update, the standby problem may be solved.
- Burn mode: Burn mode may be removed on your set after the firmware update.
- Mirror mode: Most TV’s mirror mode problem is corrected by remote, but someone’s tv has software that is required to be updated when not possible by remote.
- Remote issue: Update firmware
- Auto Restart: Update firmware
- AV/HDMI Input option hide: This option may be not hide on your tv input banner by opening the service menu.
- Mapping problem and any other setting can change this board under the service menu
CVMV29L-F Software Download Process:
- The first thing, you must check your led tv TFT/panel resolution.
- When get your LED LCD TV panel resolution in the below-LED LCD software download table you will see a highlighted ”Click here”.
- Now you have to click according to your panel resolution on that and your software will downloading start.
CVMV29L-F Software update process :
- Downloading file save on your pc drive or mobile.
- After downloading the file ”extract here” and Copy/Cut The extracted file to a pen drive.
- Plug The Pen drive into the circuit board (Make Sure The Power Plug is Unplug).
- After the plugin, the pen drives your tv/circuit switch on your main ac plug.
- Now firmware upgrading starts on your tv.
- After finishing the upgrade open your pen drive from PCB and restart.
- The software can install/upgrade on your tv also a programmer.
Firmware download link :
|CVMV29L-F Samsung||1366x768 dump||Click here|
|CVMV29L-F Sony||1366x768 dump||Click here|
Disclaimer: Electrowide is not responsible for any data loss or product degradation that occurs during the firmware installation process.